"Steps to your Own Driver's
1. Complete Drivers Education
online. (Receive OL237)
2. Bring below documents to the DMV to take written test.
i) Social Security Card
ii) Birth Certificate
iv) $31 Application Fee
3. Got your permit? Complete 6hrs Behind-The-Wheel Training and get
the Yellow Certificate (OL283).
4. After having instruction permit for 6 months, you are ready to take
the driving test!
5. On your driving test day, Bring your:
i) Instruction permit with parent's signature
ii) Insurance card
iv) Certificate (OL238).